We recognize times have changed. Priorities have shifted. Today, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients.
We are continuing to implement the same COVID-19 safety protocols at the height of the pandemic such as:
• installed UV lights to cleanse the air prior to entering the office
• have non-stop fresh air being brought inside during office hours via our HVAC system
• strategically placed air filtration units throughout the office
• limited seating in the waiting area
• controlled patient flow to maintain spacing for all
• temperature checks
• mandatory masking while inside the office
It has been a strange time since March of 2020 and many things have changed. One thing that has not changed is the requirement of wearing masks inside the building. Our office is designated as a healthcare facility, and thus are required to have all staff and patients wear a mask inside, regardless of governor Jay Inslee’s update to Proclamation 20-25 (Washington Ready). Do not worry though, if you forget your mask, we will be more than happy to give you one.
We treat patients of all ages, from as young as six years old to as old as eighty-two years old. Please understand that and help us keep everyone healthy.
As our understanding of the pandemic grows and more treatments are developed, we hope to be able to resume normal operations.
Thank you for your understanding and let us work towards a brighter tomorrow!